Monday, September 15, 2008

My First Bath

I don't know what I did, but for some reason the text turned into a link which when clicked on shows you another bath picture.

Early today I was getting ready to change Emily's diaper and noticed that her umbilical cord had fallen off. At first I couldn't find it, but then I found it in her diaper. Of course after the cord falls off a bath is soon to follow. I waited for daddy to be home to help and take pictures so we could fully document the event. Emily screamed the entire time. She was not a fan of the bath. Hopefully over time she will learn to enjoy it more. She was a little trooper though and made it through all squeaky clean.

3 comments:

Carrie Harden Friesenhahn said...

Michelle,
It's Carrie from BBC. Emily is so beautiful! LOVE the bath screaming pic & the ones of she & Nathan with the fingers!
I have once again lost your address. ONCE more, please!
carrief@thekeysite.com

Robyn said...

She is so cute. I am so glad I got to meet her before I left. (btw...sorry I totally ditched out on my last Primary "assignment". Hope the program goes well next month...let me know!)

Happily Ever After said...

Hi, this is Debra from bbc. She is so adorable!